(3 + years PQE)
Russell McVeagh's Banking & Finance team advises on all aspects of New Zealand law that apply to borrowers and lenders in the bank and mezzanine loan markets; the delivery of complex projects; the entry into and operation of derivative contracts; and the regulation and delivery of financial services.
Our team provides comprehensive advice to local market participants, inbound lenders and investors and inbound financial service providers.
We are looking for an intermediate solicitor to join our team.
Desired Skills & Experience
Previous experience in some of the following areas:
- Leveraged and other acquisition financing
- Takeover finance
- Securitisations and repackaging transactions
- Structured derivatives
- Project and asset finance
We are looking for:
- Top marks in your Law degree
- 3 years + PQE Banking & Finance or private practice experience
- A driven and ambitious individual
- Corporate firm experience would be preferred but is not a deal breaker
- Posted: 21 August, 2018
- Type: Full time
- Contact Hannah Booth in our HR team for more information