Russell McVeagh is one of New Zealand's premier law firms. We have approximately 350 staff across our Auckland and Wellington offices.
Our values of Respect, Curiosity, Excellence and Tenacity reflect who we are and what we do. We actively encourage diversity and are committed to the success of all of our staff.
About the role
We're recruiting for a HR Administrator to support our team. This is a hands on and busy role that will be involved in:
- Organising and maintaining personnel files
- Updating internal databases
- Preparing and managing HR documents i.e. new joiner forms and leaving checklists
- Liaising with external parties
- Being the first point of contact for HR-related queries
- Supporting our HR General Manager with arranging travel and expense claims
- Participating in HR projects i.e organising functions
This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator or graduate, who enjoys a challenge and being part of a close-knit team.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months, working 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
We're looking for someone with proven experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role, who has:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- MS office skills
- Effective communication skills
- A pleasant, can-do attitude
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of employee benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, team charity days, free fruit and the chance to be part of an encouraging team.
How to apply
To apply, or for more information, please email Judy Whiddett, Recruitment Advisor, at at [email protected].