Russell McVeagh acts on landmark cases and transactions and on behalf of some of New Zealand's largest and most influential companies. Our firm helps to shape the laws of Aoteoroa's commercial landscape.
About the role
We're recruiting for a Communications Advisor to join our Auckland or Wellington office for a 12 month fixed term contract. The Communications Advisor will work with our Corporate Communications Manager, and the wider Strategy and Transformation team to bring our internal and external communications strategies to life.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing specialist advice and content for media, strategic communications, stakeholder relations, brand, reputation, publications, transformation and change initiatives.
We're looking for someone with 4 – 7 years' experience in either PR, media or communications who has:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A proven ability to support communications campaigns and strategies
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publication
- Media relations experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms and search engine optimisation.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of employee benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, team charity days, flexible working, and the chance to be part of a high performing team.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter.
Applications close Monday 3 June.
For more information, or to apply, please email Judy Whiddett at [email protected].