Russell McVeagh is one of New Zealand's premier law firms. We employ over 300 staff and partners across our Auckland and Wellington offices.
Our values of Respect, Curiosity, Excellence and Tenacity reflect who we are and how we work together. We actively encourage diversity, and we are committed to the success of all our staff.
About the opportunity
This is a very exciting new position and will provide the firm and the partnership with an array of communications advice. This is a unique role as you will have the opportunity to coordinate the firm's legal case studies and rankings submissions, assisting and supporting the firm's sector group initiative, and you will also involve coordinating pitch and capability statement submissions.
The Business Development, Marketing & Communications team is a high-performing and collaborative team whose purpose is to bring diverse expertise to help the firm achieve market success. Connect with a passionate team, that collaborates, celebrates wins and creates exceptional work.
A curiosity and a willingness to develop a deep understanding of our clients' businesses and their objectives and concerns is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, and desire to work in a team.
- Effective interpersonal influencing skills.
- Optional (preferred): law firm or other professional services firm experience.
- Experience working with MS Office and a CRM system (preferred).
For further information, please email our Talent Advisor, Alex Barrett, on [email protected]