Applications for Russell McVeagh’s School Leavers’ and University Scholarships open today.
Our scholarships are open to students at university or in their final year of secondary school, who are either studying or planning a career in law. They are designed to nurture young legal talent and provide students with the tools they need for a successful career in law.
Our scholars are part of the Russell McVeagh family, and receive support and guidance throughout their studies.The benefits include:
- Financial assistance towards your law degree
- Work experience at the firm
- A Russell McVeagh solicitor or partner as a mentor
- Invitations to numerous social and work related functions at the firm
- The opportunity to summer clerk at Russell McVeagh in the penultimate year of study.
To learn more about our scholarship programmes and working at Russell McVeagh, visit our Careers site, here.
To apply visit http://www.summerclerk.co.nz/. Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 3 July 2015.