Russell McVeagh is one of New Zealand's premier law firms. We employ approximately 350 staff and partners across our Auckland and Wellington offices.
Our values of Respect, Curiosity, Excellence and Tenacity reflect who we are and how we operate. We actively encourage diversity and are committed to the success of all of our staff.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Services and Events Coordinator to join our tight knit Corporate Services team in Wellington for a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The role sits across our Services and Events teams, providing a range of administrative office support and arranging both functions for staff and clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get experience across small and large events and seminars, as well as a range of different corporate and reception services and would suit someone with a passion for events and event management, as well as dealing with Partners and high-end clients.
We're looking for someone with:
- an adaptable and flexible approach
- positive, collaborative and can-do attitude
- excellent attention to detail
- the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- professional verbal and written communication
- events management or customer service experience
- administration experience
- a relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter to Judy Whiddett
, Recruitment Advisor.
Applications close Monday 4 October (unless filled prior).