Russell McVeagh is one of New Zealand's premier law firms. We employ approximately 350 staff and partners across our Auckland and Wellington offices.
Our values of Respect, Curiosity, Excellence and Tenacity reflect who we are and how we operate. We actively encourage diversity and are committed to the success of all of our staff.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Specialist to join our Auckland based IT team. We are going through an exciting period of change in the IT space, and this new role will influence and drive the improvement and implementation of applications to support the Firm's needs.
With a focus on utilising the Microsoft 365 eco-system and automating processes to improve efficiencies and client experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to shape how technology is used at a market-leading organisation.
- Advise on technical software solutions
- Drive use and improvements of the Microsoft 365 eco-system including automating processes
- Identify opportunities for better use of technology
- Design software solutions to deliver business requirements (with a focus on client experience)
- Provide technical assistance for complex application and systems issues
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of employee benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, team charity days and the chance to be part of a supportive and high performing team.
We're looking for someone who's motivated, personable and able to work autonomous and as part of a team who has experience in:
- Microsoft 365 Ecosystem, in particular the Power platform
- Automation and Integration
- Scripting tools such as PowerShell
- A broad range of technologies
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to Judy Whiddett
, Recruitment Advisor.
Applications close: Sunday 1 August 2021.