Russell McVeagh is one of New Zealand's premier law firms. We employ approximately 300 staff and partners across our Auckland and Wellington offices.
Our values of Respect, Curiosity, Excellence and Tenacity reflect who we are and what we do. We actively encourage diversity and are committed to the success of all of our staff.
About the role
At Russell McVeagh, we pride ourselves on delivering an unforgettable experience for our clients. We're looking for a receptionist who's passionate about delivering an excellent client experience and supporting the wider Corporate Services team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing incoming calls
- Greeting clients at reception
- Managing meeting room and catering bookings
- Ensuring our client floor is kept to a very high standard
- General administrative tasks to support the wider team
This is a full-time role working 7:30am – 5:00pm with an hour for lunch.
We are looking for an experienced receptionist with:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to providing an outstanding client experience
- The ability to stay calm and provide assurance to clients, even when juggling multiple tasks
- An eye for detail and a common sense approach
- Strong technical skills and the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- The ability to build relationships and work cooperatively alongside other support teams, as well as the ability/desire to work autonomously when required
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent training and support, we offer a range of employee benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, and the chance to be part of a supportive and high performing team.
How to apply
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to Judy Whiddett (Recruitment Advisor).
Applications close Sunday 28 February 2021.
At this stage, we are only accepting applications directly from applicants.