Russell McVeagh is one of New Zealand's premier law firms. We employ approximately 350 staff and partners across our Auckland and Wellington offices.
Our values of Respect, Curiosity, Excellence and Tenacity reflect who we are and what we do. We actively encourage diversity and are committed to the success of all of our staff.
About the role
We're recruiting for a Marketing Team Administrator to join our busy Strategy, Marketing and Transformation team. This is a hands on, busy role providing administrative support across the communications, marketing, strategy and business development functions in the team including (but not limited to):
- Writing and designing documents
- Drafting internal and external communications
- Coordinating marketing activities, team projects and ongoing tasks
- Basic research
- General administration and support (including travel bookings and meeting arrangements)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their marketing and communications career. This role will give you exposure to a range of marketing, comms and BD activities. This is a great role for someone who enjoys a challenge and being part of a close-knit team.
We're looking for someone with previous experience in an administrative role, with:
- Excellent formatting and design skills
- Great coordination skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and juggle several tasks at once
- A pleasant, can-do attitude
- A relevant tertiary qualification (i.e. Marketing, Communications, Design)
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of employee benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, team charity days, free fruit and the chance to be part of a supportive and high performing team.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter.
For further information, please email Judy Whiddett, Recruitment Advisor, at [email protected].