We are looking for a Market Analyst to join our Business Development and Marketing team. The Business Development and Marketing (BD&M) team is a high-performing and collaborative team whose purpose is to bring diverse expertise to help the firm to achieve market success. The Market Analyst will report to the National Pricing and Strategy Manager.
The firm's National Pricing and Strategy Manager (NPSM) is responsible for and developing the firms pricing strategy (in consultation with partners and relevant client intelligence) creating competitive and innovative price offerings, to win and retain work.
This newly created role is to assist the NPSM with analysis and reporting to support the firm's pricing and wider business objectives. The role will also assist the BD&M team with ad-hoc and monthly reporting requirements, in conjunction with the Finance (accounts) team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High attention to detail and quality, with the ability to spot errors, omissions and inconsistencies.
- Commitment to constant improvement and have an inquisitive and questioning nature.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, charts, v/h lookups, logic formulas).
- Basic SQL experience or knowledge. Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) an advantage.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Ideally, one or more years' experience in a similar role.
Posted: 18 October, 2018
Type: Full time
Contact Hannah Booth in our HR Team for more information