Russell McVeagh is one of New Zealand's premier law firms. We employ approximately 350 staff and partners across our Auckland and Wellington offices.
Our values of Respect, Curiosity, Excellence and Tenacity reflect who we are and what we do. We actively encourage diversity and are committed to the success of all of our staff.
About the role
We are looking for a highly organised, personable and flexible Legal Secretary to join our our Property and Construction team.
If you match the below skill base and want to be part of a highly professional team, we would love to hear from you!
- Broad base of experience in a medium to large law firm (4+ years preferred)
- Impressive typing speed and accuracy
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and use your initiative
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and influence others
- A positive and professional attitude.
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent training and support, we offer a range of employee benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, team charity days, free fruit, and the chance to be part of a supportive and high performing team.
How to apply
To apply, or for a confidential chat, email Judy Whiddett (Recruitment Advisor).