Russell McVeagh is a large commercial law firm, regarded by many as the premier law firm in New Zealand. The firm has offices in Auckland and Wellington and employs over 350 staff nationwide.
We are looking for a Learning and Development Advisor to join the Human Resources Team in either our Auckland or Wellington office. This role will manage the learning and development, and organisational development (L&OD) functions across our Auckland and Wellington offices. The role is also responsible for ensuing compliance with Continuing Professional Development regulations.
Russell McVeagh is currently involved in a significant transformation. This is a great opportunity for an experienced L&OD practitioner to work autonomously to develop an L&OD programme that aligns with, and supports, the strategic and functional direction of the firm.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a number of staff benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, phone allowance and flexible working.
Desired skills and experiance
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience developing, reviewing and delivering learning and development solutions;
- Has knowledge of industry learning and continuing professional development models;
- Can communicate and influence across all levels of the organisation;
- Has great written and verbal communication;
- Is able to plan their time and work to tight deadlines;
- Is comfortable working autonomously; and
- Has a relevant tertiary qualification.
To apply, or for further information, please email [email protected]