Russell McVeagh is one of New Zealand's premier law firms. We employ approximately 320 staff and partners across our Auckland and Wellington offices.
Our values of Respect, Curiosity, Excellence and Tenacity reflect who we are and how we work together. We actively encourage diversity and are committed to the success of all of our staff.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated helpdesk professional to join our IT team.
This is a great role for either a new grad, or someone wanting to take a step up in their IT career. Unlike usual helpdesk analyst roles, you will be responsible for using your technical expertise to provide outstanding first and second level support while having exposure to tasks carried out by our System Administrator and Infrastructure teams.
We're looking for someone who's motivated, personable, and able to translate technobabble into everyday language.
You will also:
- Have a good understanding of ITIL and record keeping practices.
- Be familiar with:
- Microsoft products like Windows 10, Office, Zoom, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Monitoring IT infrastructures such as networking, storage, and VMware.
- Have knowledge and experience with the latest security trends and practices.
- Have a tertiary degree in degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited institution (or comparable experience).
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent training and support, we offer a range of employee benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, team charity days, modern offices and the chance to be part of a supportive and high performing team.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter.
Applications close: Sunday 24 April 2022.
For further information, please email our Talent Advisor, Alex Barrett, on [email protected]