Russell McVeagh is New Zealand's premier law firm committed to operating at the cutting edge of legal practice. Our award-winning team of lawyers across Auckland | Tāmaki Makaurau and Wellington | Te Whanganui-a-Tara are internationally recognised for their thought leadership, depth of experience and ability to translate complex legal issues into client success stories.
Our national business services team supports the day-to-day operation of the firm across a broad range of areas including, marketing, communication, business development and client experience; IT; finance and business analysis; hospitality and events; reception and general business support.
Our values of Respect | Manaaki, Curiosity | Māhirahira, Excellence | Whai hiranga and Tenacity | Whakapau kaha reflect who we are and how we work together.
About the role
- Produce creative assets across a range of media, including pitch decks, presentations, social media and website assets, video, publication templates, brochures, and layouts.
- Maintain and, where relevant, help further develop visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels.
- Assist with in-house and studio photography, including retouching of images.
- Manage the firm's Brand Guidelines, ensuring compliance and consistency across all creative assets and providing assistance as required on logos, images, and style guide.
- Collaborate effectively with business development and marketing colleagues to deliver creative solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a supportive, ambitious, growing and energetic team and would like to join an award-winning full-service firm, we would like to hear from you. The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years working within a design firm or other creative team environment as a Graphic Designer with proven graphic design experience, working across digital, print, and video production
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of work across print and digital
- Video production/editing, and motion graphics is desirable, so you should have a basic working knowledge of how to produce simple videos and motion graphics
- Proficient in working with PC (Mac not available)
- Ability to interpret and refine creative briefs
We offer a wide range of employee benefits focused on supporting our people to succeed and thrive. Some of which include a competitive remuneration package, annual wellness subsidy, phone allowance, talent referral bonus incentives, team charity days, annual ball and regular team events.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information, or to have a confidential discussion about this position please email Talent Acquisition Manager, Sarah Carrel, at [email protected].
We believe in enabling a supportive and inclusive workplace for everyone. Please click here for further information about Russell McVeagh's diversity and inclusion vision and commitment.
Our firm is invested in achieving transformational change and having a positive impact – and our 2022 Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) Report captures our firm's progress on our commitment to helping to shape a sustainable and thriving Aotearoa New Zealand. You can read our 2022 report, 'Our Contribution to Aotearoa New Zealand | Tō tatou ki Aotearoa' here.