Russell McVeagh is New Zealand's premier law firm committed to operating at the cutting edge of legal practice. Our award-winning team of lawyers across Auckland | Tāmaki Makaurau and Wellington | Te Whanganui-a-Tara are internationally recognised for their thought leadership, depth of experience and ability to translate complex legal issues into client success stories.
Our values of Respect | Manaaki, Curiosity | Māhirahira, Excellence | Whai hiranga and Tenacity | Whakapau kaha reflect who we are and how we work together.
About the role
At Russell McVeagh, we pride ourselves on delivering an unforgettable experience for our clients. We're looking for a receptionist who is passionate about providing an excellent client experience and supporting the wider Corporate Services team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing incoming calls
- Greeting clients at reception
- Managing meeting room and catering bookings
- Ensuring our client floor is kept to a very high standard
- General administrative tasks to support the wider team
This is a full-time role working 8:30 am – 5:00 pm with an hour for lunch.
We are looking for an experienced receptionist with the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to providing an outstanding client experience
- The ability to stay calm and provide assurance to clients, even when juggling multiple tasks
- An eye for detail and a common sense approach
- Strong technical skills and the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- The ability to build relationships and work cooperatively alongside other support teams, as well as the ability/desire to work autonomously when required
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent training and support, we offer a range of employee benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, and the chance to be part of a supportive and high-performing team.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information, or to have a confidential discussion about this position please email the Talent Advisor, Alex Barrett, at [email protected] or call 09 367 8382.
We believe in enabling a supportive and inclusive workplace for everyone. Click here for further information about Russell McVeagh's diversity and inclusion vision and commitment.
Our firm is invested in achieving transformational change and having a positive impact – and our 2022 Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) Report captures our firm's progress on our commitment to helping to shape a sustainable and thriving Aotearoa New Zealand. You can read our 2022 report, 'Our Contribution to Aotearoa New Zealand | Tō tatou ki Aotearoa' here.